Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Not a grant, but opened my emails today to find a nice surprise from our case officer, yep I said case officer. I know its not over until the fat lady sings but its a start isnt it.
Case Officer
Team2
GSM Adelaide
Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

Is 2011 our year???

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi n congrats on case officer, just wondered how long it has taken from when u lodged your visa app to gettin a case officer??? We just lodged our visa and want time to move fast so hope it's not too long to wait!!! What trade r u goin as??? We too are hoping to get to Adelaide, have you got any tips for us?? Jan

Hi Janet,

Application been lodged since April 2010, it has been a while I started with skill assessment in Aug 2009, my job is Maintenance Fitter, being sponsored by WA govt. As for tips just sit tight its a bumpy ride with highs & lows, hopefully for us we are hitting the high peak. Good luck to you all.

Orr that's great news April 2010 isn't that long ago really hopefully we wil hear something by September then :) I really hope we don't hit any lows and are soon getting an email like yours!!! All the best to you and keep us informed on here of meds and police checks which you will hopefully be hearing from very soon :)

john said:

Hi Janet,

Application been lodged since April 2010, it has been a while I started with skill assessment in Aug 2009, my job is Maintenance Fitter, being sponsored by WA govt. As for tips just sit tight its a bumpy ride with highs & lows, hopefully for us we are hitting the high peak. Good luck to you all.

Ha Ha John congratulations!! Think we celebrated every stage of our application, it seemed like forever, but here we are now in our last few months before actually emigrating, scarey but exciting :))

Hang in there folks!

Jackie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder

Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2021   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service