have many fears mainly that we will spend loads of money on visas and either not go or be declined, we have been tryin to sell the house for a year now as we needed bigger but couldnt fit this all in one .......i now thinking should we re buy or jus rent until we go again are we making best finacial choice as we got good interest rate but if we re buy will we go and if we dont go and dont buy we will lose a gud rate etc. im startin to go on now arent i lol. my heads in a spin had viewing our house on sat and got another on sat so really need to decide what to do my hubby loves his job here and if he left they dont like it and prob wouldnt re employ him well thats our worry
I wrote to WDU about a year and a half ago and didnt hear anything, then after watching this yrs WDU i decided to re send a email to the bbc email and got a reply back with in a few days asking us to fill in a application sayin that not everyone that emails gets a application form etc. We filled it in last week but so far havent heard anything they did say in email next would be a fone interview but so far nothing readin on here so far 3 ppl from this site have applied had applications and 1 has had a phone interview so im not holding out any hopes. lol gutted tho.
My hubby is a Air con/Refrigeration engineer and he also works on tranport systems too. im a estate agent but qualified childcare worker also. Our heads are in a spin with it all we couldnt decide where to go on aus then got cold feet about spiders but still wanted to move so we tried to set up are own wdu by going to north island new zealand it was nice but we found all we kept gettin told was we would have a better life but i want facts and figures lol, my hubby got offered a job in bay islands but wasnt area for us we did like auckland and hamilton, but came home got cold feet and then fell pregnant. and now the itchy feet have set in and we are back to aus lol good news is we facny new south wales or adelaide at least we have narrowed it down slightly.
i noticed you have taken part in wanted down under, we have just sent back our application form after recieving it after our email its stated that not everyone gets a application form. Do you kno how long the process was to get on the show as we are very keen to move and not sure if we should wait to hear about show or start the visa process now but we are concerned about making the wrong decision and wasting money. after being on the show how long was it before you decided to make the move sorry i have so many questions i dont kno where to start regards sarah