Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Hi thankyou for letting me join
My husband and our family of three boys one girl have got the 489 visa to enter and stay/live/work in South Australia. Currently we are awaiting to sell our home here in the uk.

We have heard that we can enter Australia to open the visa’s, then return to uk until house sells, then re enter Australia to fulfill the visa requirements before we can apply for the 887 permanent visa. Just wondering if this is true as we don’t obviously want to mess this up by getting it wrong.

Many thanks Alison

Views: 234

Reply to This

Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2021   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service