Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Hi all just looking for a bit of information, after looking and trying a couple of locations in Oz my family and I have decided to make the move and settle in Perth. As a Carpenter I wondered how easy it is to pick up work in an around Perth, what the average hourly rates are here compared to other states, or if anyone has any contacts I can pass my details onto.

Any help or information would be great, likewise if anybody needs to know anything about Brisbane or the Goldcoast just ask. 

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Neil, just wondering if you had made the move to Perth? and also my husband is a carpenter as well and been told that Perth would be where we will have to live and work and wondered if there was much work out there especially in the secret harbor area?? looking forward to hearing from you.

Tanya

Hi Tanya

No havent moved to Perth yet hoping to go in the next few months, I Have been told your best off lookimg for work when you arrive as tradies like you to start almost straight away.

Hope this helps.

Neil

Hi Neil, thanks for your message and please keep me updated won't you.

Tanya

Neil Barnard said:

Hi Tanya

No havent moved to Perth yet hoping to go in the next few months, I Have been told your best off lookimg for work when you arrive as tradies like you to start almost straight away.

Hope this helps.

Neil

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder

Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2019   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service