Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Can anyone advise. I have written a book 'Travel with the Strings' which I am in the process of attempting to get published and I would like to write a third book based around Diving in Western Australia.I would also be looking at freelance writing whilst there


 Does anyone have any ideas if I can write - which is work, whilst on a extended tourist visa, or can I get a work visa to stay out there whilst I write, so my husband can also work - he is a driving instructor. I would be approaching Australian Publishing Houses so is there any protocool that anyone knows about for something like this, where Visas are concerned?



Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janice, Get the 12 month tourist visa and write while you travel west Oz. Who would know and why is keeping a diary and notes on your travels work? Wink wink!
Now if you are wanting to live here for good, thats another story.

Reply to Discussion


Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2020   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service