Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here


I am looking into moving to Australia, and have quite a few relatives there which is a bonus.

What I would like some assistance on is whether the UK qualification NVQ level 06 Construction management is recognized (and if so high enough) by the Austrlian immigration authorities?

Many thanks


Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Blair, For Construction Management you would need a Degree level qualification or 5 years experience.  I believe NVQ 6 is the equivalent of a degree.

Please email us if you need any help.

Take ccare,

Julie, 888 Migration Services,

Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN: 0848199)

Reply to Discussion


Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2020   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service