Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Hi there, I have a 'C' class HGV licence in England from my days in the Fire & Rescue service, with all the relevant courses that went along side driving Fire Appliances; high speed, skid pan, even 4x4. What would be the equivalent type of licence in Australia SW? Also what is required to convert over to an Australian licence?

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,

You'll need to sit a written and practical test when transferring your licence to Australia. The costs vary from state to state, and you will also need to pay a test centre for vehicle hire as well.


Reply to Discussion


Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2021   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service