Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

My Fiance and myself are looking to emigrate to Australia, but don't where to start. I am a graduate in Digital Animation but i do not think this eligible for permanent residencey!

Would i need to apply for a Working Holiday Visa first?

please help, we just want to get the ball rolling!!!!



Views: 9

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Get Me Downunder to add comments!

Join Get Me Downunder

Comment by John on October 5, 2010 at 9:30
Hi Luke

If you're at all unsure of what your options are, you can get a copy of Australia & New Zealand Magazine, which has a host of useful information on emigration options in it.

You can also have a look at the Australian government's website -

Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2021   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service