Get Me Downunder

The Adventure Starts Here

Hi There,

My husband and I are considering moving back to Australia (we are Australian, but our 2 girls are quite Scottish!). My husband is a PE teacher and did his training in Australia at ACPE - this was back in the late 80's, he didn't work as a PE teacher in Australia, but has started supply PE teaching in Scotland.

I understand the rules around teaching qualifications have changed and that he will now need to have an extra years qualifications. Can someone confirm if that is true, and what the extra qualification is? is it a years teacher training? or would updated PE courses suffice?

Many Thanks


Views: 57

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Get Me Downunder to add comments!

Join Get Me Downunder

Job of the Week

Provided by Working Downunder


Scan the code with your phone to join our Jobs Down Under list

© 2021   Created by Australia & New Zealand magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service